- Predicted order of finish for both divisions (no ties please)
- Conference champion
- Preseason Offensive Player of the Year
- Preseason Defensive Player of the Year
- Preseason Rookie of the Year
On to our ballot (and note, we retain the rights to change these predictions between now and our series of season preview posts later in August).
- Florida State
- Boston College - Some are quick to forget that this is still a defensive league and despite the losses we still have one of the best. Plus, NC State and Wake have to come to us. We'll get our Ws, don't worry about it.
- NC State
- Wake Forest
- Virginia Tech - not 100% sold on Hokies, certainly won’t be dominant and has little-to-no shot at the MNC with that non-conference sched, but until someone proves otherwise ...
- Miami (Fla.)
- Georgia Tech
- North Carolina
Predicted ACC Championship Game Winner: Virginia Tech (yeah, it pains me too)
Offensive Player of the Year: C.J. Spiller (he'll be scoring TDs on the reg. Atlantic Division. Represent.)
Defensive Player of the Year: Mark Herzlich (yes, I know he's not playing this year. Doesn't matter. He's that good.)
Rookie of the Year: Desmond Scott, RB, Duke (who knows. As Russell Wilson proved last year, an injury here or an injury there could thrust some no-name rookie into the spotlight in a hurry.)
BONUS: Coach of the Year: David Cutcliffe (Triples ACC win total in year 2. Six wins but no bowl for the Dukies.)