Why is Thursday the new Friday for the Big Finish, you might ask? It just so happens that BCI & Friends are headed to sunny Las Vegas for Brian's bachelor party. It is somewhat ill-timed, with the spring game and the NFL Draft this weekend and all, but it will be good to be back in Bat Country.
In our stead, we offer you the following weekend assignment:
1. Leave us your thoughts about the spring game, "Matt Ryan to Tony Gonzalez" (sounds familiar), the NFL Draft or anything else on your mind.
2. Who should we throw some money down on to win next season's college football national championship? College basketball? That is, besides BC, of course. We just invite the self-deprecation.
3. Is there such a thing as a NFL Draft prop bet? If so, over/under on BJ Raji? 5?
4. Total dollar amount lost over the weekend per person? Closest to the pin wins.
5. Your lucky roulette number? #0 for Uka Agbai? #2 for Troy Bell/BRob/Ninja? #12? #22?
6. Rehashing the battle for Coastal supremacy - East coast vs. west coast. Better burger? Five Guys or In-N-Out?
7. ... or simply poke fun at Brian for taking the plunge in 6 weeks.
Use the comments section to complete said assignment. Here's to the weekend. Regular programming resumes Monday - or Tuesday - depending on the damage done.
Do you think we'll get there by midnight?
Baby, we're going to be up five hundy by midnight!
Vegas baby! Vegas!