Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Headlines: Postseason Hoops Victory

Jeff: My girl, Carolyn Swords, and the Eagles defeated the Catamounts last night at Conte. The ladies next head to Queens to play St. John's in an old Big East matchup. Brian, are you gonna be in attendance since the game is being played in your backyard? Breaking out the superfan shirt?

Brian: Unfortunately, I won't be in attendance on Thursday. Queens is a little further than my backyard frontyard. However, I thought that I could catch them at the Garden but just read up on the Women's NIT and found out that they don't play the final four in the World's Most Famous Arena. Bummer. If the Eagles can get past St. John's, they will face the winner of NC State/Florida game for a chance to make it to the final four of the tournament. Go BC!

No comments: